KOJIC ACID + VITAMIN C Cream is a combination medication in the form of ointment or cream that is helpful in refreshing and rejuvenating the dull skin of the patient. Both medicines work together by reducing dark patches and blemishes on the skin of the user. This medication is related to that class of medicines which are known as skin cosmetics and used to treat many skin problems like dark spots, dry skin, dull skin, and sunburn. Sunburn is a kind of skin injury problem in which the skin of a person turns red after coming in contact with strong harmful rays.
This medicine is a mixture of two drugs named Kojic acid and vitamin C, and both are known for their quality of brightening skin tone. Kojic acid is a natural ingredient that is produced by certain fungi. It works by inhibiting the production of melanin, which is a kind of pigment that gives skin its color and is often used in skin-lightening products to reduce the appearance of dark spots, hyperpigmentation, and discoloration. Vitamin C is a type of ascorbic acid, and also a powerful antioxidant that is helpful in the protection of the skin from free radical damage and also controls the production of collagen. It ends up hyperpigmentation by brightening the skin and reducing the appearance of dark spots.
However, sometimes the composition of this combination drug is irritating to some people, especially those who have sensitive skin, so the user should do a patch test before using KOJIC ACID + VITAMIN C Cream on their skin and patient should always start this medication with a lower concentration and gradually increase it over time if needed only with the prescription of a dermatologist. This medication is only for external use of patients. It is notable that always inform your doctor if you are using any other medication or ointment on your skin.
Brand name: KOJI CLEAR
Composition: KOJIC ACID + VITAMIN C
Country of origin: India
Packaging size: 15 gm
Packaging Type: Tube
Usage: Dermatology/ Medical/Clinical
Type of medication: Allopathic
Form of medication: Ointment / Cream
Treatment: For treating dark spots and brightening skin
Category: Derma range
Prescription or Non-prescription: Prescription
This useful medication is easy to use, and patients should use it with the prescription of a health practitioner or professional dermatologist. Following are some uses of ointment.
• It helps in moisturizes the skin.
• Helpful in clearing the complexion
• Protect the sensitivity of the skin.
• Helpful in the prevention of wrinkle formation.
• Stop damage to the skin from sun rays.
• Helpful in managing fine lines.
• Make the skin supple and soft
• It is useful in restoring the natural beauty of the skin.
• Helpful in the brightness of the skin.
Dermatologist always recommends to patients keep the drug in a cool and dry place away from dark sunlight. Always keep the medication at room temperature like in drawers and cupboards. It is mediatory to avoid contact with children and pets. Never freeze the medication.
• Always read the label before application.
• Avoid the use of KOJI CLEAR cream to contact with eyes, mouth, ears, and nose.
• Avoid sun exposure
• Apply the prescription dose with a small amount
• Before use of this medication must do a patch test
• Avoid the use of other exfoliates
• In case of feeling discomfort contact with dermatologist.
• Store properly
• Never use in children without permission of the doctor.
Usually, this cream-based medicine is safe to use but due to hypersensitivity, some users feel side effects with the use of medication .following is the list of some side effects with the application of ointment.
3. Burning sensation